Thomson TS910 200 amp automatic transfer switch, 240v, 1 phase, Nema 1
Thomson Technology TS 910 Transfer Switches employ a power contactor switching unit with a microprocessor based controller to automatically start a generator and transfer system load to the generator supply in the event of a utility supply failure. System load is automatically re-transferred back to the utility supply following restoration of the utility power source to within normal operating limits.
All load transfer sequences are “Open Transition” (i.e. “break-before-make”) utilizing an in-phase transfer detection control sequence. TS 910 Transfer Switches are specifically designed and listed to UL1008 Optional Standby requirements for use in optional standby power systems such as light commercial or residential applications that require automatic standby power.
All TS 910 transfer switch models have been tested in accordance with UL 1008 standards. Molded case circuit breakers or fuses with overcurrent protection are required upstream of the transfer switch. The standard TS 910 Transfer Switch is rated for 100% system load.
The TS 910 series transfer switches use a TSC 9 microprocessor based controller which has specifically been designed for residential and light commercial applications. All necessary control functions for fully automatic operation are provided by the TSC 9 transfer controller. The TSC 9 controller is mounted inside the transfer switch enclosure. Operating status is provided via LED indicators visible though the front panel on NEMA 1 rated enclosures.
The TS 910 Transfer Switches are also available as a Service Entrance Rated devices.
STANDARD FEATURES (with TSC 9 Controller)
• Normal Operation Status LED Lights: Load on Utility & Load on Generator, Utility & Generator Source Available, Engine Start Activated, Load Shed Activated
• Diagnostic LEDs: System OK, Alarm, Wait For Transfer, Diagnostic
• USB Port Factory Programming/Diagnostic
• Single Phase Voltage sensing on Utility & Generator Sources
• Generator AC frequency sensing
• Utility under voltage control set point 70% dropout (fixed)
• Generator under voltage control set point 70% dropout (fixed)
• Generator under frequency control set point 90% pick-up
• Engine warm-up timer (Selectable 10 sec, 30 sec, 60 sec)
• Utility return timer (Selectable 10 sec, 60 sec, 120 sec)
• Engine start timer (Selectable 3 sec, 6 sec, 10 sec)
• Engine cool down timer (Selectable 1 min, 2 min, 5 min)
• In-Phase Detection Control
• Integrated Programmable Generator Exercise Timer with easy to configure 7, 14 or 28 day, On-load or Off-load Programmability
• Local utility power fail simulation test pushbutton & LED, front faceplate mounted
• Remote utility power fail test pushbutton input (via terminal block)
• Local gen exercise initiate pushbutton & LED
• Engine start contact (5A, 120/240VAC resistive max.)
• Load Shed contact (5A, 120/240VAC resistive max.)
• Alarm Output (100ma, 24Vdc)