Keep your home powered for life and keep your electronics safe with this LP or Natural Gas fueled generator for your home. It features a 175 amp circuit breaker, an aluminum powder coat enclosure, and a 4.3L GM Vortec Engine. It’s covered by a five year extended basic warranty.
$13,075 plus shipping
REMARKABLE POWER QUALITY
Delivers exceptional voltage and frequency regulation along with ultra-low levels of harmonic distortion for optimal power quality, protecting even the most sophisticated electronics
EXTRAORDINARY RELIABILITY. Known for extraordinary reliability and performance, it also includes an industry-leading 5-year or 2000-hour warranty
COMPACT ALL-ALUMINUM CORROSION-RESISTANT ENCLOSURE. Aluminum enclosure comes standard with the 38RCL
FAST RESPONSE. Delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability using a rare-earth permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator through the KOHLER Fast-Response(TM) II excitation system
ULTRA-QUIET OPERATION. Provides, neighborhood-friendly performance with just 61 dB at full-speed operation with no load and 58 dB at exercise (normal conversation) level.
COMPATIBLE WITH EXCITING NEW OPTIONS. Is compatible with OnCue(R) Generator Management System 3.2 or higher, Load Control Module (LCM) and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
DESIGNED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. Provides fast, flexible installation with easy to wire terminal block and breaker and easy to connect fuel lines.
- Delivers excellent voltage response and short-circuit capability using a rare-earth, permanent magnet (PM)-excited alternator through the KOHLER unique Fast-Response II excitation system
- Has broadrange reconnectability with brushless, rotating-field alternator
- Tested per IEEE std 115 and compliant with temperature rise standard of NEMA MG1 and UL2200
- Features self-ventilated and drip-proof construction
- Includes vacuum-impregnated windings with fungus-resistant epoxy varnish for dependability and long life
- Features superior voltage waveform and minimum harmonic distortion from skewed alternator construction
- Sustains short-circuit current of up to 300% of the rated current for up to 10 seconds
- Sustains short-circuit current enabling downstream circuit breakers to trip without collapsing the alternator field
- Includes powerful and reliable GM 4.3 L liquid-cooled engine
- Works with natural gas or LP fuel and can be simply converted between the two in the field while maintaining emission certification
- Features closed-loop fuel control for long-lasting, clean emissions